Sunday 8 April 2012

Great Doctor Who Quotes #35

"I lied to you 'cause I liked it. I could pretend, just for a bit, I could imagine they were still alive underneath the burnt orange sky. I'm not just a Time Lord. I'm the last of the Time Lords. The Face of Boe was wrong. There's no one else. There was a war. A Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks for the sake of all creation, and they lost... Everyone lost. They're all gone now, my family, my friends, even that sky. Oh, you should have seen it, that old planet. The second sun would rise in the south, and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, and when they caught the light every morning, it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, the breeze would blow through the branches like a song.."

- The Doctor, Gridlock (April 14th 2007)
Written by Russell T Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment