Friday 30 December 2011

Great Doctor Who Quotes #15

"Dickens? Charles Dickens? You're completely, 100% brilliant! I've read 'em all! Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, and what's the one with the ghost.. the one with the trains? The Signalman - terrifying! The best short story ever written. You're a genius. Honestly, Charles.. er, can I call you Charles? I'm such a big fan.. Number one fan, that's me.. it means fanatic. Mind you, that American bit in Martin Chuzzlewit, what's that about? Was that padding or what? It's rubbish! Oh well, if you can't take criticism.. Do the death of Little Nell, it cracks me up. No.. Forget about that. Come on! Faster!
My friend. She's only 19 and it's my fault. She's in my care, now she's in danger."

- The Doctor, The Unquiet Dead (April 9th 2005)
Written by Mark Gatiss

No comments:

Post a Comment