Monday 9 January 2012

Great Doctor Who Quotes #22


"Funny thing is, this means you've always known how I was going to die. All the time we've been together, you knew I was coming here. The last time I saw you, the real you - the future you, I mean - you turned up on my doorstep, with a new haircut and a suit. You took me to Darillium to see the singing towers. Oh, what a night that was! The towers sang, and you cried. You wouldn't tell me why, but I suppose you knew it was time. My time. Time to come to the Library. You even gave me your screwdriver, that should've been a clue. There's nothing you can do.
...You'll see me again. You've got all of that to come. You and me, time and space. You watch us run!
...Hush now - spoilers!"

- River Song, Forest of the Dead (June 1st 2008)
Written by Steven Moffat

No comments:

Post a Comment